Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cool Stuff I Want That's In A Museum So I Can't Have It

This stuff is all from the Cooper Hewitt in NY. I feel sick from wanting stuff too much.

Wallpapers:
My children WILL have this as wallpaper in their rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Some Books:

There is just no way I can share everything I want to share with you guys. The textiles, prints and designs are too amazing for words. Here's more stuff:


I was trying really hard to find this one lamp but cannot fucking find it. So pissed.
So fine then.

http://cooperhewitt.org/
You need to visit the site, you can look at the collections. So great.
Love you, Smog

p.s. No permission was obtained before posting these photos.

1 comment:

Love_Again said...

holy kittens. everything here is a dream. so so good. i am definitely visiting this museum if i ever get back to nyc.