Saturday, May 1, 2010

KRANK 4 LIFE



KRANK KRANK KRANK KRANK BY KRANK
PUBLISHED BY SMOG FOR KRANK

KRANK IT UP

EDITED BY SMOG FOR SMOG FOR KRANK:
 I did this before I saw the thing that Krank did. Since her "JOKE ART" is better than my "REAL ART", I think Miss Kranking needs to put some of her REAL ART up here. I think we all do, actually. BOZ, I'm looking your way. DILLA, I'm looking your way. AMANDA, you better make some art... school's gonna be out soon and then you won't have any excuses. 

P.S. In regards to the content of my comic, Chaps told me after he read it that it would have been funny to make an I.C.E. agent asking the brown dog "Papers Please".... If there's something I would do again (and yes I literally only put in like two hours total time on this ashcan*) it would be add MORE GAGS!!!! 

*This is funny

I've added content to this but I'm not changing the title. Krank 4 Life It Up In Here!
Love ya,
Smog

3 comments:

krank said...

hahaha i don't think this qualifies but thanks

Miss Soggy Smog said...

Now it qualifies.
Seriously though, after hearing that my taste in music doesn't qualify by other certain FRC DJs (yes my musical content was questioned), I refuse to believe that this is not art. I will even go so far as to say that anyone thinks this art is not art can step to my face. And Janel if that means I have to fight you to prove that your art is art. I don't care if you beat me up, your art is art. Therefore my art is art. Therefore I am qualified. This also qualifies as Math Shit because of using transitive property and other Shit like that.

I want to hug you a lot,
Smog

krank said...

hahaha I want to hug you a lot. You the grapest!