Friday, June 18, 2010

Jerks


Okay Hi Everyone,

1) You're all liars and I'm revoking your admin privledges (NOT)

2) I had an idea was actually inspired to work on a painting for the first time in a long ass time. Unbelievable!!!!! So now I need some stupid fucking supplies. At least I can jack paint and brushes. I hate buying canvas. If I'm not willing to pay that much for a roll of chartreuse crushed velvet (which my little heart so desperately yearns for), I'm not willing to pay for canvas. Whatever. Stupid.

3) I want to do something with the flower photos I've been taking at work. They are really interesting and I hate how Nature looks so fake when anyone paints it or even takes a really super good photo. I'm all "PHOTOSHOP ALERT" Nah Mean?????????? SUGGESTIONS????



4) You assholes better do something or I'm going to come over and do something about it.

Love always,
Smog

3 comments:

krank said...

you should paint on wood panels. i think canvas is annoying. are you going to photoshop your photos together to make one super flower/plant and then paint that? I think you should!

Miss Soggy Smog said...

*ELEMENTARY QUESTION ALERT!!!!!!! *
Will acrylic paint peel off the wood panels? Or should I just try to use oil? ADVICE NOW PLZ PAINTER FRIENDS THXXXX

Love,
Smog

Adnan said...

I love the first picture!